GW - Associate Intergrations Consultant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Looking for a career with a company that is delighting customers and revolutionizing business software?Â Â Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses.Â Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications.Â Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for college graduates eager to start their careers in the consulting arena.Â A consultant at Workday will work on global project teams as an individual contributor.Â You can help Workdayâs customers implement our growing catalog of global, cloud-based applications.Â Each new Workday project needs consultants to develop integrations into and out of our system, i.e., load applicants' data into Workday, pass employee and dependents' demographics information to insurance companies, or pass employee compensation information to payroll systems around the world.Â
Learn how to apply Workdayâs proven implementation methodology and technology to customers of all sizes and in all sectors, including manufacturing, financial services, education, biomed, technology, and others.Â Apply now to join the rapidly growing Workday Professional Services organization in our Implementation group.
- Â Work with team to gather and analyze customer business requirements and implement HCM, Payroll and Financials solutions
- Design and implement integration solutions across Workdayâs HR, Benefits, Payroll, and Financial products
- Apply Workdayâs Implementation methodology on customer project teams to help customers achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction with Workdayâs products
- Apply Workdayâs various integration technologies and techniques to a wide variety of Workday Implementation Projects
The ideal candidate for the Integrations Associate Consultant position would have been exposed to:
- Requirements gathering process
- Designing application systems
- XSL transformation to transform XML documents into other formats
- SOAP and/or REST based Web Services
The following skills/qualifications are also desirable:
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of the ERP space or exposure to business processes and HCM
- Coursework in analytical or critical thinking-intensive subjects (Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, etc.) a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services