GW Business - Associate Financial Reporting Specialist Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Financial Reporting Specialist focuses on Â Workdayâs Financial customer implementation projects.Â They Â work closely with the clientâs project team to define a reporting strategy and then design, build, test, and deploy the reporting solution.Â Â
Position available in Pleasanton, CA
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Become an expert in the Workday Report Writing tools.Â Become proficient in the Workday Financials functionality.
- Perform the following on an engagement : 1) understand the clientâs reporting requirements and define a strategy to meet those requirements using Â the Workday reporting capabilities, 2) design and build the reporting solution alongside Â client resources, 3) assist the client in testing the reporting solution, and 4) provide knowledge transfer sessions to the client
- Ability to help clients resolve reporting issues requiring in-depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Understand Workdayâs Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Help mentor new Consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
- Participate in update training and other events that help share oneâs product skills with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
Â Knowledge Base
- Basic knowledge in preparing income statements, balance sheets and financial management reports (detail and summary)
- Completed course work in Accounting Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Management Information System or related majors with and minor or knowledge base in Accounting
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment+ years report writing experience in Financials Management
- Familiar with GAAP and regulatory reporting for US based companies
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Functional and technical experience with software
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Bachelor degree required
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel Â 25%
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services