GW - Data Conversion Specialist Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, energetic full-time Data Conversion Specialist to join our team and help lead this initiative. The ideal candidate for this position would have data conversion experience, be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to successfully interact with customers and the workday implementation teams. You should be ready to be challenged and have fun!
This position is available in Pleasanton.Â
- Assist customers in all aspects of the data conversion process and help prepare HCM system data for conversion to Workday.
- Support data cleansing efforts by documenting and providing clients with information on data issues and inconsistencies.
- Convert data using Workdayâs Data Conversion Tools and analyze and resolve data related issues.
- Prepare and keep current documentation on the client specific requirements and processes relative to the data conversion process.
- Provide feedback to Workday teams in the areas of process and tools improvements in order to streamline the data conversion process.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Workday functionality and setup.
- Define and document best practices for implementations including research, documentation, and escalation of issues.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in the highest customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in Business Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Human Resources, or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong account management and customer service skills with the ability to manage stressful customer situations professionally.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to teach others.
- Able to manage customer expectations professionally.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- 2-4 years experience working in a business environment i.e. Finance, IT, Operations.
- Experience with Word and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of XML and Xpath a plus
- Ability to Travel 20% (as needed)
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services