GW-Dev Associate Build Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you a person who is passionate about making things work better, faster and simpler using the latest and greatest open source technologies within the Cloud plus has a healthy respect for security, data privacy, and audit controls in a SaaS environment, then please read on!!Â
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Development and QA environments team is looking for an EC2 Release Engineer to focus on enhancing, scaling, and maintaining our MyWorkday application deployments in the Cloud (Amazon EC2).Â You will be key member of this team which provides a critical service to the Development and QA organizations by creating and maintaining environments for development and testing, on both new and production code lines.
- 1 year of Linux system engineering, software engineering, automation engineering, release engineering or configuration management.
- Strong ability to program fluently one or more scripting languages: Bash, Perl, Python, PHP, etc
- Linux experience, and familiarity working with major utilities.
- Experience deploying. administrating, and troubleshooting applications running on Tomcat, Apache, and MySQL.
- Hands-on experience with the Amazon Web Service (AWS) stack for Linux: EC2, S3, Cloud Front, etc
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Ability to analyze technical issues to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to interaction with technical leads, developers, quality assurance, operations and product mangers.
- Ability to self-manage, self-motivate, and seek process improvement opportunities with minimal supervision
- Able to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Team leadership experience is a plus
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâs unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services