GW-Dev Associate Content Developer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Interested in helping develop high-quality documentation?Â Enjoy a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment?Â Come talk to us about an opportunity to deliver content at Workday, Inc., providing the next generation of enterprise business applications.Â Â The ideal candidate is an outstanding writer with a proven ability to manage projects independently, and to write content targeted to professional and technical audiences.
- Work closely with development, customer support, product management, and various other teams to develop high-quality documentation for a targeted audience
- Draft, edit, and publish content for multiple deliverables, including system messages, release notes, and administrator support.
- Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously, learn the products, and work as an integral part of the product team.
- Prepare content for online delivery.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, flexibility, the ability to manage priorities, and the ability to interact with all levels within the development organization.
- Familiarity with XML authoring tools or HTML tags.
- Familiarity with DITA or other structured writing methodology.
- Familiarity with traditional and agile software development life cycles.
- Familiarity with enterprise applications and Software-as-a-service (SaaS) is a plus.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services