GW-Dev Associate Network Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for a number of Network Administrators and Engineers to join our Technical Operations team. In this role, your daily work will have a direct impact on our customers and our business.
Youâll have wide responsibility for across the design, implementation, and maintenance of Workdayâs entire global production network, touching all aspects of networking and security technology across our 9 Global Data Centers.
In this role, youâll be responsible forâ¦
- Supporting all aspects of our production networking infrastructure, including layer 2 and layer 3 switching, routing, internet connectivity, and IPSEC VPN solutions.
- Managing network security devices including high-end firewalls, intrusion protection systems, and other security related technologies.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on network and system capacity utilization and future trending
- Collaborating closely with Workdayâs Security organization ensuring compliance with all audits and policies
The perfect person for this role will have a solid understanding in Layer2 and Layer3 networking technologies, preferably with some hands on experience managing small networks or extensive lab/educational work. Â We'd also like you to have...
- BS or MS Degree in a technology related field
- Practical experience or related education aroundÂ Network & Security products offered by Juniper, Cisco, F5 etc.
- Familiarity with routing protocols like OSPF and BGP
- General knowledge of RedHat/CentOS systems and associated configuration management (i.e. Chef). IncludingÂ designing, building, operating, and troubleshooting Linux/Unix-based large scale Internet systems
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Network or Security related industry certifications
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services