Are you a smart and highly motivated Security Engineer looking to launch your career at the intersection of Mobile, Cloud Computing, Big Data and Security?Â Can you evaluate the security of web applications, monitor security infrastructure, or deploy effective security policies within a highly dynamic environment?
If you choose to join the Workday Security Team, your mission will be to ensure that our data remains secure when it is entrusted to us for safekeeping.Â There is a wide variety of interesting security programs to work on every day.
As Associate Security Engineer, you will be part of an outstanding team of security professionals with deep experience in security engineering.Â You will be responsible for continuing to enhance security on the Workday platform and ensuring that our software and services are designed and implemented with security in mind.
Workday is looking for an associate security engineer who has strong analytical skills and can understand attack methods.Â You should be familiar with one or more of: OWASP Top 10, IDS/IPS, and ISO 27001.Â You should also possess knowledge of network and systems security.
* Perform security audits of Workday platform features and supporting infrastructure
* Consult with product teams to provide security best practices, secure design patterns
* Analyze incidents and security review findings to determine security impact
* Establish security policies and guidelines to ensure security best practices are followed
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline
* Knowledge of networking technologies and tools: TCP/IP, SNMP, IDS/IPS
* Capable of understanding vulnerabilities and recommending solutions
* Literacy in at least one programming or scripting language
* Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
|Location:||Pleasanton, CA |
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588