GW-Dev Associate Software Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Change the world of business solutions â JOIN WORKDAY!
Workday is a fast growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company in the space of enterprise business applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. We have top-notch development talent, experienced management, cool technology, and explosively growing customer base. All this and more make it a really great place to work!
Our Development team has career opportunities in the following groups:
- Core OMS - Tools Development
- User Interface and Mobile Solutions
- Enterprise Cloud Services
- Have great passion for learning software development and realize that youâve only just begun
- Experience and/or a deep understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming with Java, ability to communicate design ideas using UML.
- Familiar with development tools and processes, such as source control (e.g. SVN), IDE (e.g., Eclipse, IntelliJ), JUnit test, debugging, profiling, Jira, TeamCity, Crucible, etc.
- Have demonstrated the ability to quickly pick-up new technologies and languages and are motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Computer Science major or related fields.
- â¦ and are not afraid to ask questions and work hard!
Additional Qualifications/Skill Sets:
Do you have some or all of the skill sets below?
- Spring Framework (Web Flow, Dependency Injection)
- XML Related technologies XSLT/XPath
- JSP, Servlets, JSF, Struts â¦
- Perl, Python, Ruby â¦
- Understand functional requirements and participate in requirement reviews, providing feedback to product management.
- Work with senior engineer to design and implement new features within our technology stack.
- Keep on top of task and bug management system for assigned issues. Perform bug resolution, unit test, and system test.
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the teamâs productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Have fun engineering software.
Workday has been rated one of the best companies to work for in San Francisco Bay Area several years in a row. The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our regular geekfests, our hack-a-thon events, our Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our pool and ping-pong tournaments, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services