GW-Dev Associate Support Applications Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday (www.workday.com) is a growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with a unique entry level opportunity.Â We are seeking a college student in the information systems or business fields who can help us manage the support needs of 100+ customers.Â Â Put your degree to work from the inside of a newly public company with huge potential and be part of a thriving company, voted one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.Â
- Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and resolve Workday application issues in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming cases and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers using our issue management system.
- Test customer problems and log issues to development, working with developers to determine a solution.Â
- Replicate and verify customer problems and log issues to development.
- Collaborate with Development, QA and other Technical Analysts to research, identify and validate issue resolutions.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
Required Skills / Experience / Knowledge Base:
- College degree in business administration, human resources, information systems or computer science.
- Experience with ERP systems preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact directly with customers.
- Bright, high energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
- Proficient with basic computer skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to keep track of lots of data effectively.
- Able to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Can work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services