GW-Dev Associate Support Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is seeking an operations support engineer who has experience with supporting web applications user interface and web technologies. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. You will be the primary customer point of contact and must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service.Â Â Â Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers.Â Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
- Work directly with customers, technical operations and development to research, debug, and resolve system stability and user interface issues in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming case queue with strong adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications with customers within our case management system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through outstanding customer service and high quality technical responses.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
Required Skills / Experience / Knowledge Base:
- College degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience providing customer support for software applications in the areas of user interface and/or performance and system stability; for Software as a Service companies (preferred).
- Familiar with Web technologies such as HTML5, Flex and an appetite for learning more.
- Networking, Java, and Web Servers knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently.
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services