GW-Dev Associate Technical Operations Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
How would you like to land a job with the company that was voted #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area? A company that is now recognized as a true trendsetter and leader in SaaS and the Cloud? Â Are you a person who is passionate about making things work better, faster and simpler using the latest and greatest open source technologies within the Cloud?Â
If you are, read on!
Workday is not your average company. The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâs unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our company-sponsored sports teams, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications.Â We are revolutionizing the way the world looks at enterprise solutions for companies around the world, from mid-size to the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for energetic individuals who want to:
- Be on the front line and work directly in customer-facing, 24/7 production environments
- Tackle the challenges that come with an exploding customer base, Â developing the automation that is needed to sustain and support the growth - focusing on scalability, security and reliability
- Part of an amazing, dynamic team whoâs commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled
- Be challenged and learn more in 3 months about technology than you did in 4 years of college
- College degree in computer science or business systems.
- Linux system engineering experience a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Able to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Team leadership experience is a plus
- Tenacity to follow a problem through resolution
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact successfully with a wide variety of personalities
- Confident in skills and abilities to contribute to solutions day 1
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services