GW-Dev Associate Test Automation Engineer, Integrations Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Â You will have the opportunity to build new testing tools and drive enhancements of our existing test frameworks. You will have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of the Workday product with your automated tests.
- Participate in a complete development lifecycle from inception through release, working with an agile development team.
- Design and execute a plan for tracking and reporting testing coverage.
- Develop automated regression and performance test suites using a variety of testing tools.
- Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable builds.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Develop testing frameworks and collaborate with developers on delivering enhancements to existing testing tools.
- Working knowledge of object oriented analysis and design principles.
- Must be a collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for problem solving and high quality deliverables.
- Familiarity with web application technologies and architecture.
- Familiarity with current web services standards (WSDL, SOAP, REST, BEPL, or similar technologies).
- Knowledge of agile and test driven development processes is desirable.
- Understanding of XML technologies and standards is a plus.
- Familiarity with popular web application languages and platforms such as Java, Perl, Python, Ruby.
Our culture is the heart of Workday-- the feeling you get when you walk through our doors. Â Itâs our positive attitude when we come to work and how we work together. Itâs our focus toward building better enterprise solutions and delivering them to our customers for mutual success. Itâs being creative and thinking outside the box.Â Itâs about having fun while loving what you do.Â Itâs fulfilling our passion.Â We call it the Workday Experience.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services