GW-Dev Associate Tools QA Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This position requires a self-motivated professional with a thirst for dynamic, hands-on technical QA automation experience. Candidates are expected to review test specifications and build automated regression coverage for both new and existing features. This individual is also expected to contribute to the enhancement of Workday's automation infrastructure, and utilize their creativity to improve efficiency in our processes.
- A BS/BA or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing company.
- Persistent attention to detail.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Strong XML and web application technology experience.
- Work with definitional object oriented development tools.
- Develop and execute in-depth functional testing
- Execute automated testware and diagnose results during formal test periods for every Workday update.
- Build automated regression test scenarios for technical Workday applications.
- Prior experience as a software developer is preferred.
- Experience with one or more of the following scripting frameworks is preferred: JUnit, Bamboo, TeamCity, Quick Test Professional, WinRunner, SilkTest, Selenium, LoadRunner.
- Experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle is a plus.
- Familiarity with enterprise software and/or Software as a Service (SaaS) platform is a plus.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services