GW-Dev Associate UX Design Intern Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Â
The Workday UX team is bringing consumer style interactions to business processes. If you share our passion for simplicity and the belief that business applications should be strikingly better, this may be the place for you.
This internship will be a great opportunity to gain hands on, professional experience in UX design and user research. Â Become part of a UX team that thrives on sharing feedback and supporting each other.
- Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for a range of target users and platforms including mobile and the Web.
- Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer Web to business applications.
- Create wireframes and prototypes.
- Create innovative and cutting edge user interactions.
- Conduct user research and usability testing.
- You have a BA/BS or MS degree preferred in HCI, or related field.
- You are a creative thinker.
- You are familiar with Web Technologies and have an appetite for learning.
- You love all things mobile, social, and cutting edge.
- You are familiar with wireframing and prototyping.
- You can communicate effectively.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services