GW-Dev Associate UX Researcher Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday delivers a user experience that is unparalleled among business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that business applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you. Weâre looking for an Associate UX Researcher to support our UX efforts.
- Proactively identify usability concerns within the product, select the best methodology to clarify the issues, conduct the research, and present actionable recommendations to cross functional team members including designers, product managers and developers
- Help designers and product managers better understand their target users
- Manage overlapping projects
- Source appropriate usability participant through the Workday customer base and general public
- BA/BS or MS degree preferred in HCI, CS, psychology or related field
- Strong observational analysis skills coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Familiarity with and experience working within Agile development methodology a plus
Full time position; Please attach sample study plans, guides and reports when submitting your resume.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services