GW Development - Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for a hands-on Associate Quality Assurance Engineer to test our growing Mobile application offerings. The QA team works closely with the Application Engineers to develop solid manual and automation testing strategies in order to find, report, and resolve bugs quickly. You should enjoy working in the fast paced environment of a SaaS company, where innovation and rapidly evolving technology is the standard.
In the QA team we expect self-motivated and innovative foundational individuals to set a high standard for future team growth. Software application testing experience within an enterprise or consumer software company is required. Members of the team are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure proper coverage based on technical specifications. As part of our Agile development and release process we develop and maintain suits of smoke and regression automation tests that provide consistent and repetitive quality coverage.
Develop test plans and testware for both new development and regression coverage within our mobile product suite, including iPad, iPhone, Android, tablets, and additional platforms.
- Execute testware and provide regular status against your test plans.Â
- Develop and maintain a dynamic test coverage matrix for all supported mobile devices, operating systems, software versions, and simulators.Â
- Develop automated mobile functional and regression tests for multiple platforms including iOS and Android.Â
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.Â
- Actively participate in Agile sprint planning and scrum teams.Â
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity while adhering to the standards of a world class QA organization.Â
- Provide QA input on mobile applications, with considerations for the following:Â
- Focus on the user experience.
- Make the product enjoyable to use.
- Keep it Simple
- Enforce consistency across a variety of supported mobile devices and platforms.
- Focus on security
- Bachelors Degree or higher.Â Computer Science/Engineering major or equivalent is preferable.
- Previous development/testing experience
- Previous Quality Assurance internship is a plus.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies, including test automation.
- Knowledge of the architecture and design of object oriented applications, including experience with Objective C and/or Java.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem determination.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Not afraid to identify inefficient processes and suggest creative solutions.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company.
- Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but regrets that it is currently unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services