Hardware/Software Applications Engineer / FAE Immedia Semiconductor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Immedia Semiconductor, Inc. develops and markets semiconductor based video compression and image processing technology for consumer video communication applications.
If you're interested in an exciting startup culture, with stability and a very bright future, then Immedia Semiconductor is the answer. Be a part of an extraordinarily talented team developing state-of-the-art video technology!
Applications Engineer - Hardware/Software
As a member of the Immedia Semiconductor marketing department you will work with the business development team to generate design wins with tier 1 OEM customers and support the integration and deployment of Immedia?s chip based video codec technology in their products. This involves both hardware and software, and knowledge of both is required.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing organization to achieve revenue targets. Provide pre-sales technical support and demonstrations of Immedia products to potential customers.
- Support evaluation and benchmarking of Immedia?s video technology. Develop tools to automate and evaluate video codec performance. Perform technical evaluation of competitive products including software, silicon and system products.
- Manage and support OEM accounts during the development of customer products and subsequent system integration and acceptance testing phases. Champion customers? technical issues within the company and coordinate activity between engineering and the customer.
- Develop technical documentation and application notes for Immedia?s products. Write white papers and content for Immedia?s website.
Minimum of 3 years experience as an Applications Engineer
- Demonstrated success developing, launching and supporting successful products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor?s degree, EE and/or CS degree preferred
- Technical background, with experience in semiconductor products, embedded hardware systems, embedded firmware, applications software, embedded Internet connectivity
- Programming experience a plus
- Video experience a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
||Andover, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED