Infor Job Posting
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as human capital management, enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSTING: Solution Architect
Location: US, Europe, Asia
· Become a trusted advisor to our prospects and clients for the Human Capital Management suite of products
· Work with Infor Consulting Services, Client Care and Sales groups.
· Create and implement programs to promote services and training, preparing and presenting proposals that meet the needs of existing and prospective
· Development and delivery of services and training proposals, offerings in such a way as to promote and support the generation of license revenue through the acquisition of new clients.
· Prepare and present implementation services proposals that feed the Division's Services pipeline, allowing maximum utilization of resources at maximized rates and margin.
· Participate in the development of Statements of Work which accurately capture responsibilities of Client and Infor to ensure successful implementations.
· Act as key interface between the Sales, Infor Consulting Services and training managers for custom training program development.
Sales Forecasting/Pipeline Management (20%)
· Participate in regular pipeline reviews with the sales force to understand upcoming events and timing, roles and priorities.
· Participate in regular services reviews and understand other regional skills, needs and goals in terms of the deployment of local resources in support of and implementation.
· Meet regularly with Delivery team to develop qualified prospects, establishing relationships with influential consulting and business partners and servicing customers.
· Qualify services sales pursuits.
· Complete weekly call/expense reports, updating the marketing files, monthly forecasts, sales leads, win/loss reports, and all other activities directed by management.
· Act as the primary trusted advisor for the customer throughout the contract period.
· Assist on a continual basis with the development of a comprehensive territory plan which clearly defines strategy for maximizing service bookings in defined territory.
· Assist with the development of all required information in sales, pipeline, capacity management, deal review and account transition systems on a continual basis
· Deep understanding and knowledge of the Human Capital Management industry.
· Proven leadership capabilities and demonstrated ability to develop people and motivate teams towards high levels of achievement.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· Proven and consistent track record on complex sales or delivery engagements
· Must be able to deliver excellent presentations and have Industry contacts and references.
· Experience in business evaluations, gathering and analyzing corporate and market information.
· Must have strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms.
· Strong technical understanding with experience in or familiarity with current technologies is necessary.
· Experience with development of Services Proposal, Statements of work and other implementation related documentation.
· 8+ years of consulting experience
· HCM Software industry and implementation experience.
· MBA, â€œBig 4â€ Consulting or equivalent experience.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |