Head of College Recruiting/University Relations Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Head of College Recruiting/University Relations
Do you want to live your passion through your career? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you contribute to the growth of a company and individuals on a daily basis? Then, Workday wants you to consider leading its College/Recruiting Programs which we refer to as Generation Workday (GW).
As Workdayâs Head of GW Programs, reporting directly to the VP of Talent, you will contribute to Workday's growth by leading a high-caliber, highly visible, award-winning team to identify, attract, hire and develop the companyâs future technical and functional experts, thought leaders, innovators and successors from top academic institutions in the US and Europe with plans for expansion into APAC.
Working with input from across the organization, you will develop and lead the overall program strategy and enable your team to enhance Workdayâs presence on campus, while also building and executing growth and development initiatives for new graduate hires (GWs). Your role is part Recruiting Manager and part Talent Manager, with a holistic, hands-on approach to hiring and retaining the brightest college talent available.
You will provide guidance to, develop and execute various programs and events internally and externally aimed at promoting the Workday brand and developing a targeted candidate pipeline of new graduates and interns for various roles throughout the company.
The GW Program team packs an influential punch and has grown to become an integral part of Workdayâs overall recruiting plan. Always reaching to exceed expectations and being ready to take on any challenges, the team has proven to be strategic, innovative and creative in an increasingly competitive talent market while building and expanding our internal footprint and partnerships.
- Lead and influence at all levels of the organization through relationships, demonstrating your passion, commitment and abilities through actions.
- Lead team strategy for overall GW program branding, planning and outreach to build Workdayâs short and long-term candidate pipeline.
- Provide the GW Programs team and Generation Workday hirers with thought leadership, coaching, mentorship, and guidance. Lead key initiatives around career growth and development
- Take a data-driven approach to developing comprehensive program strategies that build candidate pipelines from targeted talent pools.
- Define, measure and prove ROI of GW programs to clients
- Innovate on the use of data, reporting and tools to inform strategies, outreach and improve program effectiveness.
- Act as strategic partner with internal teams and individuals, including experienced Recruiting, HR, Finance, organization VPs and executive sponsors.
- Develop and track against annual program budget and resource plan, with a cost-conscientious approach.
- 10+ years professional experience, with a proven track record of developing new programs that appeal to internal and external customers, while meeting short and long-term organizational needs.
- Open to marketing, communications, HR, talent management, recruiting, or college programs experience.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to a fast-moving internal; as well as, external competitive talent landscape.
- Proven track record of proactive, strategic vision taken from concept to execution and measurement/improvement
- Demonstrated effective team management and program leadership skills
- Experience in technical sourcing or student recruiting; outreach program development or HR.
- People management skills; mentoring and coaching team members.
- Proven track record of results; demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Ability to work with multiple groups, including remote teams, building strong personal networks across a complex, fast-moving organization.
- High level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; excellent problem-solving capabilities and strong analytical skills.
- The ability to bring a sense of humor and fun, positive outlook to your role â both in working with your team and the Generation Workday recruits and hires.
- Bachelors Degree.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services