Head of Demand Generation Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This is your opportunity to join Trulia. Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and was recently recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. Trulia was founded in 2005 and, as of September 2012, is publicly traded on the NYSE!
About the Position:
As part of a highly dynamic, motivated team, you will lead B2B demand generation efforts for Trulia's largest and fastest growing line of business. This is a highly visible role within Trulia. You will be directly responsible for the growth of Trulia's base of real estate agent advertisers. You will often work directly with the VP of Agent Services and Trulia's COO to ensure the success of the company. Your expertise with direct response marketing, marketing automation and database marketing are the tools that will drive your success. You will work closely with a team of content authors and marketing experts to build a demand gen strategy that delivers qualified opportunities for Trulia's 150+ person Inside Sales team. Additionally, you'll work closely with a Data Operations and Business Intelligence team to build a robust marketing database and implement predictive customer analytics. Cross-functional leadership and the ability to manage projects across sales, marketing and product groups is essential.
- Lead Trulia's demand generation strategy, with a specific focus on increasing conversion rates and delivering qualified leads to Trulia's inside sales team.
- Manage direct response and inbound marketing acquisition strategies, including marketing automation and email nurturing campaigns.
- Lead product launches and the go to market strategy across Trulia's sales channels.
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure both internal and external sales-readiness of new products and features.
- Obsessively track, measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators, including lead qualification rates, conversion rates, cost-per-acquisition and customer lifetime value.
- BA/BS degree required: Master's degree, MBA or equivalent experience a plus.
- 5-7 years in product marketing, demand generation, lifecycle marketing or database marketing related experience.
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing techniques and funnel-based acquisition models.
- Experience using CRM, and marketing automation software including Salesforce, Marketo, InsideSales.com or similar tools.
- Outstanding written communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive messages.
- Understanding or previous work with subscription-based services and SaaS products a plus.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, metrics driven environment.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, process management and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Ability to balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts.
- Travel to Denver, CO â€" 10% of time.
- Alignment to Trulia's core values: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED