Head of Digital Analytics and Big Data Practice Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Head of Digital Analytics and Big Data is responsible for establishing and sustaining data and analytical practices that support digital approaches transforming customers into responsive enterprises. The Head of Digital Analytics and Big Data will be a communicator, leader and well respected technical expert. S/he has a passion for driving innovation with a keen interest in mentoring and elevating other technical resources.
To ensure the success of our customer, the Head of Digital Analytics and Big Data will...
- Clearly distill complex research into understandable and actionable digital approaches to disruptive change creating positive transformation
- Apply comprehensive understanding of data architecture, raw data transformation, and advanced technical skills to extract the right data for analytical frameworks, analysis and insights.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain analytical software programs to support analytical reports and tools; additionally, assist in developing internal systems that consistently provide all clients with standard reporting and analysis
- Continually learn emerging mobile technologies in an effort to lead and advise our customers
- Collaborate with digital marketing to tell a cohesive story about the end-to-end digital user experience and pathways
- Lead business leaders, users and producers of data to adopt and practice data management processes and data quality standards ? create a culture of ?strong data? within the company
- Get his/her hands dirty with customer's technology stack
Think you might be the Head of Digital Analytics and Big Data? You bring to the table...
- Advanced statistical and mathematical modeling skills; must be proficient in leveraging advanced analytics tools and developing creative models in order to drive substantial business success
- Exceptional consulting skills with a commitment to understanding trends and underlying factors in data and analysis
- Strong familiarity with statistical concepts and techniques and ability to execute analytic projects in open source tools
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity (essential)
- Ability to present complex data, financial analyses, and statistics in a simple and clear way
- Working knowledge of a digital analytics or related solution (Webtrends, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite/Omniture, Test and Target or similar)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build relationships
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organization, documentation and presentation skills (at all levels of the organization)
- Some travel required - up to 25%
About Customer Success
Apigee's Customer Success team is the pre-eminent organization in the world leading companies into the App Economy. From Digital Strategy to technology deployment to long-term leadership and guidance, Apigee is creating a customer experience unlike any other software company, ever. We are a worldwide team, and offer the most compelling and challenging career opportunities for consulting and client management professionals. If you like the challenge of leading global enterprises thru their Digital Transformations into the App Economy, then Customer Success is the team for you!
About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED