Head of Global Sales ConnectSolutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
ConnectSolutions is a fast growing, venture backed business based in San Francisco. We solve real and challenging problems for a large base of highly recognizable customers. Our success is in a large part due to the collaborative nature of our business and dynamic company culture. We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. We intentionally invest in social activities during and after work hours, because we know it makes us a more cohesive, productive group. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building and enabling next-generation technologies.
Job Description: Head of Global Sales
The Head of Global Sales is responsible for driving all corporate revenue generation programs on a global basis for ConnectSolutions. This individual will work in close collaboration with marketing, product, and finance teams to drive customer and channel partner acquisition to further advance our leadership position in the Unified Communications space.
- Directly responsible for the company's revenue, including direct and channel business
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Develop channel partner relationships and drive active pipeline creation
- Manage the use of budgets across organization
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Define and oversee incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Expand upon existing salesforce.com and Marketo systems to support the success of the sales function
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions to improve win-rates
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- The Head of Sales will report directly to the CEO and regularly participate in Board of Directors meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in progressive sales and channel management roles
- Proven ability to lead a SaaS sales organization
- Experience managing distributed sales and channel partner organization
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Experience in the communication, conferencing, or collaboration markets preferred
- Generous Stock Options
- Performance Bonuses
- Gym Membership
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Flexible Schedule
- Bi-Weekly Company Lunch
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Casual Dress Code
- Pet-friendly Office
It is the policy of ConnectSolutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, ConnectSolutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
||San Francisco, CA 94103 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED