Head of Internal Audit Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
The Head of Internal Audit leads Workdayâs internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance functions reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.Â This positionâs scope of responsibility includes leadership of the enterprise risk assessment process, development of and execution on a responsive internal audit plan, liaison with the companyâs external audit firm, and support for company-wide initiatives focused on maintaining a strong control environment across all organizations. Â
- Work with senior management to perform company-wide enterprise risk assessments and develop annual operational audit plans for submission to the Audit Committee of the company's Board of Directors.
- Conduct audits based on risks identified in areas including, but not limited to, accounting, reporting, regulatory requirements, and operational effectiveness.Â Communicate deficiencies and coordinate remediation efforts amongst responsible parties.
- Oversee the companyâs Sarbanes-Oxley compliance programs, including the coordination of internal resources and the oversight of external resources such as consultants and audit firms.Â Perform SOX testing and ensure results and finding are appropriately documented and communicated.Â Â Implement and support the on-going maintenance of Section 302 and 404 certification processes.
- Monitor changes in company policies and procedures, industry practices, and accounting standards and ensure that internal controls remain relevant in view of all pertinent environmental factors.
- Ensure the Internal Audit function is appropriately staffed and trained to properly conduct its responsibilities.
Skills and Experience:
- 12+ years of auditing and business management experience;Â prior experience with growth-stage companies preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) across all levels of employees and management
- Excellent project management and change management capabilities within a fast-paced, dynamic corporate environment
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services