iOS Code General (Lead Mobile App Developer) of a New Socially Minded Startup SpecialNeedsWare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Are you ready to be the third most senior employee of a rapidly growing and socially minded startup?
Are you ready to use your talents to make a profound impact on the lives of children with special needs?
Are you ready to work directly with the company founders to lead development of our breakthrough communication and therapy tool for autism?
Look no further than the SpecialNeedsWare team. You'll get a unique opportunity to get an unparalleled experience working collaboratively with our visionary founder to develop AutisMate and eventually transition to lead all product development (iOS and Android). Did we mention the job comes with amazing perks such as a gym membership, flexible work hours, casual Friday every day of the week, amazing Union Square lunch options and much more!
- Lead app development for iOS (and Android in the future)
- Design and develop solutions for specific challenges of those with special needs and execute them in a fast-paced environment characterized by ongoing iteration and product pushes
- Drive the creation of breakthrough user experience
- Build and lead an effective development team as the company continues to grow
- Work in a highly adaptive and flexible work environment
- 1+ year of professional Objective-C and iOS development experience
- At least one app that we can look at in the app store
- 2+ years of professional object oriented development
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- UX/UI design with some experience creating custom graphics
- Self-driven to succeed, organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Android experience a big plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
SpecialNeedsWare combines the experience of world renowned special needs professionals with the latest in mobile technology to revolutionize the way individuals with autism communicate and learn. We work closely with our wide variety of customers to improve the lives of special needs families.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at SpecialNeedsWare
New York, NY 10010
|Company Profile:||Our mission is simple... Improving the lives of those with special needs through modern technology. This mission has already received attention from the likes of Mashable and TechCrunch. Our first product, AutisMate, has received rave reviews and changed many lives. SpecialNeedsWare is growing rapidly. We will soon be releasing AutisMate 2.0, and have a number of other products underway.
SpecialNeedsWare was founded by Jonathan Izak in 2011 with the intention of using modern technology to help those with special needs, including his younger brother and first cousin who have autism. The company began with the development of AutisMate, a communication and learning platform for those with autism. The mobile app has already given many children with special needs the ability to communicate and become more independent.|
Support SpecialNeedsWare with Social Media services