Head of Mobile Strategy (Customer Success) Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About Customer Success
We form the Professional Services arm of Apigee. Our objective is Customer Delight. We are a worldwide team and offer unique and interesting opportunities in consulting for a wide variety of customers. If you have the flair for taking on mission critical implementations, then Customer Success is the team for you.
About being the Head of Mobile Strategy - Customer Success at Apigee
The Head of Mobile Strategy who will take on a leadership role within the Apigee Customer Success team and oversee a team of technical consultants tasked with developing world-class applications to advance our customers? business objectives.
The Head of Mobile Strategy will ensure the success of our customers by...
- Leading the application development practice through comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the entire app lifecycle from concept through delivery and post launch support
- Partnering with the technical team, product development team and engineering to define and evolve the mobile strategy for our application practice
- Leading the user interface ideation/visualization and development of Mobile Applications
- Building scalable and collaborative application frameworks for mobile application
Think you might be our Head of Mobile Strategy? You bring to the table...
- Technical aptitude, professional consulting ability, focus in ideation/design and team/program management effectiveness
- Prior experience service as a Mobile App Lead Designer and Developer
- Practical experience working within a formal Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), preferably an Agile Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills: you engage diplomatically one on one and in small groups, you are a world class listener and you can stand up and give a mean presentation at all levels
- Track record of influencing a range of stakeholders in a matrixed organizational structure
- World class negotiation and management abilities
- Previous experience driving change within successful professional services organizations or departments
- Can be based anywhere in the US, Palo Alto preferred
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED