Head of Quality Assurance - NYC TradingScreen
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED In this role, you will work with an industry leading Multi Asset Class Trading System. You will support day to day efforts to analyze, document and test various features & products as well as analyze, investigate and report issues/bugs uncovered during the test cycle. In addition you will help the QA team automate functionalities from the regression suite using QFS
- Testing, analysis, and troubleshooting of Trading front ends.
- Writing, reviewing and implementing test plans and test cases (both manual and automated).
- Use of bug tracking system to communicate software defects to in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Performing integration, functional, performance and regression testing.
- Working with QA team members to Automate major flows of the application.
- Assisting Quality Assurance management to implement processes and accomplish Quality Assurance related goals.
- Financial industry experience in one of the areas (Equities, FI, FX, Options, Futures, OMS) is required.
- Understanding and experience with Automation tools is required.
- Very strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills.
- Precise written and verbal communications.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with development tools such as SVN.
- Knowledge of software build and release management processes such as maintaining QA environment.
- Some Perl and/or Java programming experience.
- Experience working with databases (SQL, MySQL).
- Experience with UNIX environments and be comfortable using standard UNIX utilities.
- Experience with JIRA software
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED