Tesla's goal is to accelerate the worldÂ¹s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,400 Roadsters to customers worldwide and received more than 13,000 reservations for Model S. Model S, the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to U.S. customers in June of this year and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
The primary goal of the Headquarters Product Specialist â€" Inside Delivery Specialist is to assist customers in preparing for the delivery of their Tesla Vehicle. The Headquarters Product Specialist â€" Inside Delivery Specialist focus will be to contact customer about one month prior to delivery to collect all of the information necessary for final delivery paperwork. This includes information regarding registration, financing and trade ins. Headquarters Product Specialist â€" Inside Delivery Specialist will also be the point of contact for all customer questions from the time of Configuration all the way up to the handoff to a Delivery Experience Specialist.
- Achieve monthly targets (Activity/Deliveries Scheduled)
- Utilize a consistent contact process to follow-up with customers and get everything necessary for delivery accomplished in a timely matter.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on process improvements for the team
- Develop and maintain delivery pipeline
- Daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhering to activity metrics
- Participate in company meetings and marketing events
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources
- Objection handling
- Entry level opportunity, 1-3 years experience preferred
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Self-motivated & passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated & collaborative sales environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, CRM applications- preferably Salesforce.com).
- BA/BS required
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Valid US Driver's License and ability to obtain DMV Salesperson's License
- Willingness to follow Tesla Motor's information security policy
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.