Help Desk Support Specialist Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Help Desk Support Specialist for its Rome,GA location.
Summary of Position:
As a Technical Services Specialist (Help Desk), you will be a key member of the SourceMedical IT/Telecom team with the responsibility of configuring IT/Telecom hardware and software, resolving reported user and system issues and managing all internal hardware and software inventory in accordance with Source Medical policies and procedures.
In this role, you will focus on providing quick response to all forwarded inquiries and trouble tickets, meeting and exceeding internal expectations for responsiveness, quality of solution and customer service orientation. As an individual contributor in this role, keys to your success include displaying a superior customer service orientation in every interaction with end users, strong analytical and problem solving skills resulting in first-time resolution and excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities during peak volume times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Displays fundamental knowledge of troubleshooting IT/Telecom issues in a rapidly changing environment. Demonstrates a commitment to providing quality services on behalf of department in accordance with departmental standards and guidelines. Displays accurate evaluation of issues based on knowledge, experience and departmental guidelines, effectively secures first time resolution resulting in minimal repeat issues.
2. Displays positive customer service orientation in interactions with all end users resulting in high customer satisfaction scores.
3. Utilizes individual project management skills to effectively manage larger projects across timespan, ensuring deliverables are timely and accurate with minimal supervision.
4. Utilizes existing Help Desk technology to manage inquiries and tickets in timely and accurate fashion. Drives standardization in department by seeking to design and implement document IT/Telecom procedure/solutions for frequently occurring issues. Documents procedures/solutions according to departmental standards.
5. Seeks to improve individual knowledge within area of responsibility on an ongoing basis. Seeks feedback from others and continuously works to improve individual skills and responsiveness.
6. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
--Associates Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
--3-5 years of Technical Support or IT experience
--Knowledge of MS Windows XP, MS Office, MS Exchange and PC Hardware
--Intermediate to Expert end user of common office technology (MS Office, Web-based Applications, etc.), history of self-training on new applications as necessary
-- Preferred working practical knowledge of Avaya IP Phone Switch
--Strong technical aptitude, troubleshooting and organizational skills
--Superior customer service orientation
--Experience working with multiple groups and/or matrixed organizations
--Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
--Limited to 20% travel is required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Rome, GA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED