Helpdesk Specialist foursquare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Foursquare:
Foursquare helps you and your friends make the most of where you are. We're a small but highly ambitious company with millions of users worldwide relying on foursquare to keep up with friends, discover what's nearby, save money and unlock deals. We?re also helping over a million registered merchants ranging from local businesses to global brands connect with their customers.
To thrive as a member of team Foursquare, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment. We're not afraid to move fast and break things as we release, launch, iterate, update and announce -- sometimes all in the same day. We're a closely-knit team and, especially at the end of a long day over beers, we feel like we're inventing the future together.
About the role:
Foursquare is searching for a mid-level helpdesk technician for our fast growing organization. The ideal candidate has experience managing all aspects of helpdesk support, ranging from creating new user accounts to troubleshooting video conferencing equipment.
- Assist with new employee onboarding (hardware setup, user accounts, IT training)
- Order and track inventory for all laptops, phones, printers, and accessories while staying within budget
- Manage our Google Apps account
- Frequent upkeep of conference rooms and common work spaces (organizing cables, testing network connectivity, setting up video conferencing, etc)
- Work with vendors to ensure our network infrastructure is fast and reliable at all times
- Ad hoc technical support as needed
- Familiarity with a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience supporting a diverse set of teams (engineering, sales, operations, etc)
- Expert at Mac OS X desktop support and comfortable troubleshooting all Apple products (iPhones, iPads, iMacs)
- Google Apps administration experience
- Experience with VoIP phone systems, Xerox printers, and Cisco video conferencing technologies
- Friendly personality paired with excellent customer service skills
- Extremely proactive approach to IT support (don't wait around for things to fail - stay on top of things before they break).
||Cooper Sq |
New York, NY 10003
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED