Helpdesk Support Engineer Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Provide Level 1/ Level 2 hardware and software support for end users of Mac and PC and their peripherals.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues, resolve or escalate to Level 3 support as needed.
- Document and prioritize help desk tickets, emails, calls and respond in a timely manner as per SLAs.
- Work with global IT Helpdesk support to configure and troubleshoot networks, workstations, laptops, and phone systems issues.
- Work with Level 2/Level 3 support to perform backups, tape rotation, preventative maintenance, software installation/update/patching and/or basic server administration duties as needed.
- Assist in development of documentation, maintenance and testing associated Standard Operating Procedures, disaster recovery plans and Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Provision and manage deployment, support, administration, and replacement of laptop/desktop and/or mobile devices to end-users.
- Provide support for company mobile devices (phones/tablets).
- 8+ years technical support background, Helpdesk / Desktop support supporting Mac OS X and Windows OS.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience working with helpdesk related support applications, reporting tools, best practices, disaster recovery, change control processes and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of OS X (Mountain Lion), Windows XP, Windows 7 and MS Office 2010.
- Strong knowledge of Helpdesk operations, IT service support & delivery best practices, industry trends.
- Experience working with Centrify for Mac OS X and Casper/JAMF Software strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN environments including authentication, file sharing, printer sharing, email, remote access and VPN.
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, FTP)
- Experience working with backup, anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-malware, software patching and asset tracking systems.
- Basic knowledge of Windows 2008 AD and Linux administration.
- Basic VoIP PBX phone and softphone support.
- Android / iOS and Wi-Fi network support experience.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-focused, service-oriented and positive team oriented attitude.
- Effective listening skills, ability to follow the direction of IT upper management.
- Ability to thrive in high demand, high pressure situations.
- Information Technology Degree or equivalent Technical Certification.
- CompTIA A+, MCP , ACMT or Helpdesk certification(s) beneficial.
- Work requires travel to remote site (colocation facility for backup tapes rotation) and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Lifting and/or moving objects up to 50 pounds
- Use certain tools for maintenance of specific computer or telecom/networking equipment.
||Full, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED