High Speed Product Development Engineer BinOptics
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Roles and responsibilitiesThe High Speed Product Development Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and validation of photonic products based on BinOptics etched facet technology.
- Design, simulation, testing and analysis of III-V lasers and photodiodes for integrated, high speed, and high power products
- Work with process development and engineering team to define fabrication process, mask layout, process flow and test requirements
- Perform short and long term testing of devices to confirm that products meet design objectives and customer requirements
Skill set- 3 to 5 years experience in the optoelectronics field with a proven track record in III-V laser and photodiode chip design from development to manufacture
- Demonstrated understanding of epitaxial design, electrical and optical simulation, and semiconductor fabrication processes such as lithography, dry etching, PECVD, and thin film deposition/analysis.
- Team player with good communication skills and strong technical writing ability
PhD or MS in Physics or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
||Nine Brown Road |
Ithaca, NY 14850
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED