Highway 1 Program Manager PCH International
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Highway1 is a new division of PCH based in San Francisco. We will be incubating 10 companies in twice annual classes. Every Spring and Fall the early-stage companies will work with dedicated engineers, learn about manufacturing and retail and spend two weeks in Shenzhen in Southern China in order to better understand how to build their supply chain. We are currently recruiting our first batch of companies for October 2013 and our founding team.
We are looking for outgoing and motivated individuals who are looking to expand their career development and make an impact on the products of the future. These individuals will be key influencers in the success of our Highway1 Incubator companies and will also have the benefit of being actively involved in the Hardware Curriculum that we will be providing to each company participating in Highway1.
San Francisco Bay, USA
What will you be doing?
- Help to design and build the Highway1 Incubator platform to best facilitate the development and success of these startup companies
- Foster collaboration between the Incubator companies, PCH International and the greater PCH extended network
- Help to develop and implement the Highway1 Curriculum
- Mentor Incubator teams throughout the program to help them achieve their milestones
- Introduce teams to appropriate experts and resources
- Multitask and work on multiple projects
- Weekly business assessments and reports on participating companies
- Research innovative solutions to help each Incubator company succeed
- Leverage PCH and Lime Lab's knowledge and network to best support these companies
- Assist incubator teams by sharing knowledge and being available to listen to questions or concerns
- Contribute to the community of knowledge sharing at Highway1 Informal sessions and take part in Q&A sessions during the curriculum lectures
- Through case study examples, use existing experience to teach about common issues and problems you have encountered throughout your career
What experience should you have?
- Equivalent degree or 8 years +experience of Program/Product/Project management experience within a startup environment, consumer electronics industry experience a plus
- Must be detailed oriented, a team player with strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in working with and leading virtual teams is a must
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of new product development, Manufacturing lead time and process understanding required
- Must meet deadlines and facilitate time to market readiness.
- Experience with global teams required
- Event planning and social media marketing experience
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED