HQ Inside Sales Advisor - Italian/Spanish Speaking
Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.
The primary focus of the Product Specialist team is responding to customer inquiries about the purchase of new vehicles in a timely and accurate manner. The HQ Product Specialist team will focus on Vehicle Configurations and will be working with existing Reservation holders to convert their reservation in to a production order. The HQ Product Specialist is responsible for these customer service activities in order to deliver top quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to all reservation and new ownership inquiries from multiple contact channels in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with existing Reservation holders to convert their reservation in to a production order in order to achieve expected build, shipment and delivery objectives.
- Conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
- Utilise a consistent contact process to follow-up, nurture, and close leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Achieve company aims for vehicle order levels.
- Maximise and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhere to activity metrics.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilisation of new technology and web resources.
- Work with the technical departments to understand current vehicle and production talking points.
- Utilise, update and maintain the integrity of information in Tesla's CRM system.
- Provide suggestions for website improvements.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures related with the Purchase of a Tesla.
- Strong team-player.
- Excellent Communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Advanced English/Italian and Spanish. Additional European languages preferred.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities.
- Attention to quality and detail.
Valid drivers license.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, colour, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Location:||Amsterdam, MO |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|