HR and Finance Manager Revolution Foods
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description The role of HR & Finance Manager is to ensure accuracy and integrity in the market level payroll, HR and financials as well as provide analytical support to the market leaders. This role will ensure financial controls are in place, human resource policies are followed and accounting/payroll best practices are implemented and systematized. The HR & Finance Manager is responsible for managing complex payroll processes and overseeing market level accounting functions and preparing financial reports and analysis.
Requirements 1. Accurate Payroll, Daily and Weekly: Analyze payroll transactions daily for exceptions and weekly for accuracy.
? Analyze Overtime usage and maintain accurate full and part time records and requirements.
? Bi-Weekly payroll process quality control, including balancing, edits and other auditing of time cards. May assist with processing weekly payroll, including data input
2. Human Resource Policy Compliance: Ensure all HR policies are being followed, including meal breaks and onboarding/termination procedures.
3. Accounts Payable Accuracy: Review and post vendor invoices; ensure accurate general ledger coding.
4. Monthly Vendor Statement Reconciliation: Verify all vendor invoices and credits have been received and recorded in a timely manner.
5. Maintain Vendor Files: Maintain orderly vendor files. Ensure all contracts have been sent to the corporate office.
6. Analyze COGS: Analyze product and transportation costs at period end close ensuring accuracy in the data; prepare period end reconciliations.
7. Customer Invoice Preparation: Assist in processing of customer invoices to customers as needed
8. Receivable Collections: Ensure that receivables are collected promptly; work with school partnership team to issue reminders to customers to collect past due invoices.
9. Management Reporting: Lead reporting preparation for daily, weekly, and period end financial reports, including identifying budget to actual variances and collecting data and providing reports to RVP.
10. Petty Cash: Maintain, reconcile, and replenish the petty cash fund.
11. Financial Audit Assistant: Provide information to the external auditors as needed.
12. Internal resource for health & welfare and 401(k) benefits administration questions.
13. Liaison between Ulti Pro benefits administration and 3rd party administrators, HR and employee regarding eligibility and coverage issues. May update eligibility in vendor systems.
14. Short-Term Disability administration, in conjunction with HR.
15. Dependent audits
16. Other: Provide other administrative and analytical support to management as requested.
17. Manage office space, such as ordering of supplies and communication with landlord and other vendors.
18. Maintain/distribute daily interoffice and interdepartmental communications (phone, mail, email).
19. Assist in the coordination of meetings, including reserving and preparing facilities, preparing and distributing invitations, following-up with invitees to ensure attendance, and preparing meeting materials and handouts.
20. Manage, monitor and arranges maintenance of office equipment, including computers, printers, office furniture, and delivery equipment
Qualifications: The HR & Finance Manager candidate should thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment and possess a demonstrated history of implementing generally accepted accounting principle, timely report production and payroll best practices. Candidate must have proven success record (3 ? 5 years) working in a dynamic and ever changing business environment. Position will report to Regional Vice President and will work closely with the Corporate Accounting and HR team. They must hold a minimum of a Bachelor?s degree in accounting, finance or business administration. They must have demonstrated experience in HR systems, management and payroll processes. The candidate must have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including being able to add or edit pivot tables and link tables to PowerPoint. He/she must be proficient in PowerPoint and Word and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of Eatec, UltiPro and Microsoft Navision.
||Elizabeth, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED