HR Business Partner
Human Resources | Munchen, Germany
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
We are seeking a dynamic Munich â€" based HR Business Partner (HRBP) to act as a strategic advisor to all business units within our growing EMEA region. The HRBP will facilitate the achievement of business goals through HR initiatives in the areas of labour and employment relations, performance management, organizational development, compensation and talent acquisition. The HRBP will integrate HR strategy with business strategy to drive change and create a positive work culture. This position requires a highly perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. If you are assertive, high-energy, and comfortable working in a busy corporate culture, this job is for you!
- Build a strong working relationship with business leaders and management teams to influence and challenge decisions.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and employment law related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to business leaders (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Successfully monitor the 'pulse' of the employee population to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation. Work to streamline policy and implement with proper buy-in.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures and succession planning.
- Assist in the facilitation and interpretation of compensation plans for both sales and technical teams.
- Partner with our EMEA recruitment team to assist in the selection, hiring and onboarding of talent.
- Coach and advise employees on problem resolution; help identify solutions and encourage them to constructively resolve conflicts.
- BA/BS required with a minimum of 4-6 years of Human Resources experience specifically within the area of employee relations.
- Strong working knowledge of German labour law and regulations
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Experience within a rapid and complex work environment.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in German with good skill in written/spoken English. French speaking is a plus.
Reference Number: 28062013 000/R20
<< Back to Current Openings