HR Business Partner Palo Alto Networks
Who are we?
Palo Alto Networksâ€¦and no, we're not in Palo Alto. We're a fast-paced, high growth enterprise business that has pioneered the next generation of network security and where you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact.
What will you do?
- Business Partner - Understand our business, build global, cross-functional relationships with your client groups and work with business leaders to help them build a successful organization.
- Recruiting & Retention â€" Partner with leaders in finding and keeping great talent.
- Employee Relations â€" Work with leaders and employees when conflict is brewing or has already happened.
What are we looking for?
If peers, colleagues or your boss has told you that youâ€¦
- are courageous and confident, but without the ego
- are passionate about what you do, and take great pride in your work
- are great at building relationships
- are a skillful communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- are innovative and a great problem-solver
- are smart, proactive, intuitive, and are quick to see patterns and trends
- are practical, down-to-earth and often the â€œcalm in the stormâ€
- have high integrity and high standards
- have a great sense of humor or the ability to appreciate humor
And, if youâ€¦
- have 7+ years of business and HR experience, partnering with officer level leaders
- impacted and improved the organization(s) you have worked with
- have a strong sense of urgency and are very focused on achieving real results that matter
- can go from strategic to tactical and back
- have built and led teams in HR in different geographies, have been wildly successful, and can't wait to do it again, let's talk
||Santa Clara, CA |