HR Coordinator Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Human Resources | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 911
We love it here. In every Brightcove office around the world, you'll find smart, successful people who enjoy working with each other. When we ask them to describe our culture, they use words like Innovative, Progressive, Energetic, Open, and Fun. We work together, play together, and change the world together-- it's all part of daily life at Brightcove.
We're looking for an HR Coordinator to join our team and support Brightcove's strategic HR initiatives by providing human resources support in the areas of employee relations, compensation, benefits, talent/performance management, HRIS system, immigration, and other HR projects.
- Functions as an HR Coordinator in a variety of human resources activities.
- Supports the planning, development, implementation, and administration of human resources initiatives and programs in the areas of: employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, HRIS, reporting/analytics, organizational development, and training.
- Receives and responds to general employee and management inquiries.
- Responsible for New Employee Onboarding as assigned. Specific tasks include: sending welcome emails, meeting with employees on Day 1, working with IT and Office Services to ensure Brightcove is prepared for the employee's first day.
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of company-wide policies and procedures, by creating and modifying Human Resources policies and procedures, as needed.
- Coordinates and continuously improves the HR Google site content and functionality to meet the needs of the organization. Maintains the Brightcove Employee handbook.
- Administration of health benefit plans, employee disability plans, FMLA and leave of absence eligibility, tracking and education, and for maintaining accurate electronic records for all employee benefit plans.
- Input, audit and approve all HR transactions within HRIS ensuring database integrity and compliance with established HR standards.
- Collects and analyzes HR data on assigned reports and projects. Tracks trends and developments. Conducts studies, performs research and prepares reports. Translates information into presentation format, for use in corporate HR presentations. Provides analysis of HR data for ongoing reports, social reporting and other HR needs.
- Coordinates immigration related activities with internal clients and external legal counsel.
- Participates in employee relations matters as assigned.
- Works with the recruiting lead on the Brightcove Internship Program to provide all interns with a meaningful experience.
- Participates in Training/OD initiatives to implement programs that enhance current skills and develop new skills required for the future.
- Maintain employee files.
- Fosters an engaged employee workforce.
- HR related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 years experience in human resources coordinator capacity and/or equivalent experience in other human resources discipline.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HR business process/procedures and compliance.
- Must be a self-starter with high energy, capable of functioning in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking around data analysis and provide relevant and appropriate recommendations as a result.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services