HR Coordinator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our team. Our coordinators are the fuel that keeps our recruiting engine running. We want to ensure that every person that interviews with us walks away wanting more. And the first impression sets the tone for the whole experience! It starts with you! Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients? Do you love working with college recruiting teams, recruiters for experienced level folks and HR? If so, then youâve come to the right place. Take a look below to see how you can make a difference at Workday.
In this role, you will provide support to the Recruiting function in various customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process for our Recruiting team, including scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing and sending confirmation communications.
- Book university candidate travel arrangements for all on-site interviews including flights, hotels, ground transportation and last minute changes
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence, such as applications, forms, and travel itineraries.
- Send first day onboarding information for all new hires.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect.
- Coordinate the candidate expense report process including, receiving expense reports and receipts, and entering information into the Workday system for payment
- Work with college recruiting team to coordinate summer events for Workdayâs internship programs.
- Ad Hoc reporting including, stock reports, sales ops new hire reports and recruiter productivity scorecard.
- Assist in facilitating employment verifications
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Help to maintain the data integrity of our applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of Recruiting/HR coordination experience.
- Exceptional customer service focus and extremely high attention to detail in an extraordinarily fast paced, high volume environment while serving multiple teams and locations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Self-directed, problem-solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems a plus.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services