HR Operations Manager Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are looking for a talented HR professional to join our global team at Splunk. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play an integral role in our HR organization to provide support directly for the VP, HR, and partnering with HR functional groups and business partners to implement key programs & projects. Our ideal candidate will be able to think and plan ahead, work well across multiple functions & regions, and manage time effectively.
HR Operations Key Responsibilities:
-Project Management â€" Maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
-Implementation - Coordinate the rollout of new tools and systems including delivery of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources
- Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis; provide pre and post launch communications to impacted teams
-Operational Excellence - Drive global HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
-HR Process improvement & automation -
1) Assist in design & implementation of HR policies, procedures, staffing & HRIS systems to ensure standardization and SOX compliance.
2) Manage the Contingent Worker/Consultant vendor process (i.e. 3rd party consulting agreements, NDA's, temporary labor tracking, etc.)
3) Assist global HR team in key areas of onboarding/integration or L&D projects
Executive Administrative Key Responsibilities:
- Management of calendar and scheduling requirements for VP, HR.
- Support in preparing board and comp committee decks â€" including PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
- Manage & track all HR expenses, including initiating PO's and AMEX billing
- Calendar Tracking- and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Acting as a liaison and key support for the HR team
- Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering, quarterly goal reviews)
-Pulling and preparing data for our HR team (aligning to projects, ad hoc needs)
-Participating in the planning, preparation and end product for organizational leadership reviews (i.e. QBR)
- Facilitating the onboarding of new employees to our organization(s)
- Updating team organizational charts and job descriptions
- Managing group logistics
- Travel coordination and expense reports as needed
- Participate in planning of events and team events
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- This position will work & effectively partner with other assistants across the rest of the company.
- 5+years of experience assisting at the executive level
- 2-3+ years relevant program and project management experience
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
- BS degree and US citizenship or permanent residency required
- Experience with advanced Excel pivot tables, and HR reporting capabilities
- Knowledgeable with Jobvite, Ultipro or similar HR systems
-Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED