HR Product Manager - Compliance Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for an HR compliance product manager who can help drive the requirements and design of compliance related features. Weâre looking for someone with a human resources background with an emphasis on compliance who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements, doing functional design, and presenting HR features to customers, prospects, partners and analysts.Â
- 5+ years enterprise applications experience
- Excellent understanding of HR and compliance requirements for large enterprises
- Oversee the compliance process for notifications on regulatory changes and updates that will require modifications to the application
- Work closely with legal business partners Â to assess compliance related changes
- Functional knowledge preferred in one or more of the following areas: I-9, EEO, VETS-100, or HR regulatory compliance.
- Enjoy presenting product requirements and features to external audiences
- Research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements
- Experience creating detailed functional design documents
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built
- Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, sales support, marketing, and product strategy
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished
- Review, comment, target andÂ follow-up on bug and enhancement requests
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment when making decisions independently.
- Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, enjoy fast paced work environments
- Sense of humor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services