HR Project Manager - HCM Implementation Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Create, maintain and direct the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of either Workday or Oracle's Human Capital Management.
- Assist as needed HR VP in scoping projects and estimating effort and selecting consulting company to complete the implementation.
- Create and execute project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements, to manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Coordinate IT, HR & Payroll efforts to roll out implementation and integration according to project plan.
- Prepare for and engage with executive leadership at all levels of an organization.
- Identify and resolve issues, escalating where appropriate.
Desired Skills & Experience
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience deploying Workday/Oracle Fusion's SaaS solutions including responsibility for:
- Managing project activities, dependencies, resources, budgets, plans
- Identifying approaches, risks, mitigations, strategies to meet project requirements
- Experience in leading global deployments for mid-sized companies;
- Strong knowledge of global best practices, especially in the areas of compensation and benefits;
- Experience with integrating employee information in HCM to other 3rd party applications e.g. payroll, benefit vendors etc.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Prior project management experience required.
- Keen understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- At least 2 years' experience in deploying Workday SaaS software solution or similar including responsibility for: Functional/Business Process configuration tasks, integration; identifying approaches, risks, mitigations, strategies in a lead role
- Strong skills in IT/ERP implementations
- At least 4 years' experience in HCM system/business processes
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services