HRIS Analyst- Contract Position Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HRIS Analyst â€" Contract Position
We are currently seeking an organized, detail orientated individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills for contract position of up to 6 months in the role of HRIS Analyst at Guidewire's Head Office in Foster City, CA.
The individual will help manage the current HRIS system, ADP's HRB/Workforce Now platform in ensuring data integrity and providing insightful analysis into the business and compliance.
Key Job Duties:
- Support daily operations and cyclical HR projects in all areas/aspects of HR specifically related to HRIS
- Support Employee Self Service module
- Work closely with HR and Payroll to troubleshoot and remedy system issues
- Support recurring and nonrecurring, analytics and report requests
- Evaluate and document current processes and procedures and implement improvements where feasible
- Supports SOX audit and manage security access to HRB
- Assists with project work related to the Workday implementation project (includes data collection and migration and testing)
- A broad understanding of the HRIS platform (security administration, eligibility rule, data import, and connection file)
- Data Analysis and ability to manipulate data
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to remain flexible in response to changing priorities
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communicational skills
- Functional experience within one or more HR areas (Operations, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, etc.)
- Ability to work alone and within a team environment
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage confidential data
- Experience with HRIS such as Peoplesoft, Workday, SAP or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, including MS Excel
- Experience querying data, data manipulation and report generation
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services