HRIS Analyst (Contractor) Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The HRIS Analyst will act as a liaison and point of contact for addressing user requests and system functionality issues. In support of HR business processes, this role provides analysis, administration, testing and maintenance of current and future HR applications including: core HR/Payroll, time management, benefits administration, reporting and analytics.
- Develops and produces HRIS solutions for assigned projects. Works closely with HR staff and other users to solve system and/or user problems. Performs functional configuration tasks for the HRIS modules and tables to satisfy requests for fixes, changes, enhancements and compliance. Performs testing and troubleshoots related issues.
- Writes, generates and maintains standard and customized reports and/or queries from the HRIS using appropriate tools. Reviews generated reports to ensure accurate and desired information is produced. Write ad hoc reports from assigned systems.
- Monitors, audits and administers HRIS configuration, security and data integrity.
- Researches and recommends solutions to system issues.
- Identifies new HR needs and the functionality to meet requirements. Makes alterations to existing functionality as required.
- Investigates, analyzes, recommends and executes alternatives for business process flow, data storage, test plans, user documentation and training.
- Trains and provides support for HR and other end users
- Participates in the design and implementation of new HRIS modules and other system enhancements.
- Exposure/Understanding of SOX as it relates to the HR function
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 3 years HRIS experience.
- Experience supporting a global HRIS (Workday and/or PeopleSoft) essential; UltiPro â€" Core HR/Payroll and UTM experience highly desirable; Cognos reporting experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for this
- Strong Office skills - MS Excel, Word
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED