Human Resources Business Partner Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
If you answered yes to these questions, we encourage you to apply to our Human Resources Business Partner opening. In this role, you will execute on operational and HR efficiencies, while keeping an eye on maintaining Trulia's forward thinking people centric company culture. This critical role will allow the right candidate to provide HR strategic expertise and services to management and employees, in areas including HR program design, employee communications and relations, change management, benefits, systems and administration.
- Are you a HRBP looking for a rewarding challenge?
- Do you love building a great culture?
- Are you skilled at analyzing people related data?
- Are you adept at managing change?
- The HRBP has a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic direction of the people side of the division
- Work closely with the VP of the division to understand, recommend, and implement goals in a growing team
- Act as a resource for strategic support on all HR related initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Provide expertise, guidance and coaching to leaders in managing highly sensitive and complex employee relations matters, including performance management, terminations, and other HR related matters
- Build and maintain employee culture and morale
- Proactively analyze and identify complex people issues and trends and recommend appropriate actions
- Anticipate training & development needs, developing plans & programs, and then coordinate implementation
- Coach managers in appropriate people management best practices, i.e. recruiting, performance management, discipline, reward & recognition and exit strategies
- Support leaders in proactive management of compensation packages
- Act as a change agent related to any people related initiatives
Trulia (NYSE:TRLA / http://www.Trulia.com/ ) a public company with a start-up feel has rapidly evolved as the leader for giving home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. With more than 500 employees Trulia has revolutionized real estate search by offering a rich, intuitive user experience to help consumers find homes for sale, track local market trends and connect directly with real estate professionals. Top talent across the US joins Trulia because of our employee-centric, values driven culture. Our employees will tell you that they LOVE Trulia and the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. They also love that they are surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire and motivate and a corporate philosophy that encourages ideas from all employees.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a strategic Human Resources role, working directly with senior level management
- Experience working with a diverse staff of non-exempt & exempt employees
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions, and exercise judgment with sensitive/ confidential issues
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and demonstrated ability to influence
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Strong ability to coach and/or counsel others
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws and standards
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business
- PHR desired
If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with a fun culture and amazing benefits, please apply now: www.trulia.com
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED