Human Resources Coordinator eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more thanÂ 50 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
The HR Coordinator will support both the HR and Recruiting teams with regard to administrative tasks, project work and coordination.Â The perfect candidate will display intellectual curiosity, communicate professionally and tactfully, and maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times.Â
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all employee information, including new hire paperwork, status changes, terminations, data entry in all HR systems (HRIS, Performance Management System, Benefit Carriers, etc).
- Create and manage employee files
- Provide day to day support and customer service including responding to employment verifications, unemployment claims and being the go-to person for basic HR and policy inquiries
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Standard and ad hoc reporting from HR systems
- Event planning and coordination
- Administrative support to the department, including filing and meeting coordination
- Work on additional projects, as neededÂ
- Work with internal recruiters to schedule and oversee candidate interviews, expense reimbursement, and new hire on boarding
- Coordinate travel for candidates
- Post positions on external and manage applicant flow in the Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
- Distribute and track employment-related correspondence including applications, forms, and other materials
- Screen resumes on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor's degree andÂ 1-2 years of progressive HR and/or applicable business experience
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Ability to successfully navigate through conflict while still maintaining a positive relationships
- Ability to demonstrate loads of common sense
- Outstanding communication skills â both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task day to day work with larger, long-term projects
- Extremely strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Administration / HR|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED