Human Resources Generalist Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions has an immediate opening for a full-time Human Resources Generalist. This position will preferably be filled in our Mitchell office, but consideration will be given for placement in any of the other CHR Solutions office locations. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for operational and technical duties of the Human Resource Department including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, HRIS management, employee relations, and employee activities.
1. Assist Sr. Director and departments in carrying out various human resources programs, policies, and procedures for all company employees.
2. Respond to management and employee questions regarding recruiting and staffing processes, benefits, personnel information, and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
3. Manage the recruiting and selection programs including interview and job offer processes, background verifications, maintenance of on-line application program, and coordination of recruiting tasks with India HR staff. Work with management team to recruit and hire professional, technical, and support staff. Attend college career fairs and other recruiting events as needed. Seek out and develop relationships with various external sources (college career centers, recruiting firms, etc.) to further support ongoing recruiting efforts and strategies.
4. Manage the internal job posting program and process.
5. Maintain careers page on company website. Maintain recruiting and staffing information and resources on company intranet.
6. Design and place employment ads; track expenditures to maintain budget parameters.
7. Develop interview questions and targeted selection criteria for posted positions. Participate in screening resumes and applications, process resumes effectively, and schedule interviews as needed.
8. Coordinate with managers, employees, and payroll to manage relocation bonus processing and training reimbursement policy, when applicable.
9. Manage and oversee the new employee orientation process and program.
10. Assist Sr. Director in administration of compensation program including identifying and validating salary ranges.
11. Maintain staffing and turnover reports and supporting data.
12. Track and record department openings and hiring approvals.
13. In conjunction with managers and other department heads, develop and maintain position descriptions.
14. Assist managers and other department heads in performance development and career pathing.
15. Participate and assist with employee relations.
16. Process, submit, and track employee unemployment requests and reports.
17. Assist with the updates and maintenance of company organizational charts.
18. Assist with employee performance evaluation process.
19. Assist with annual benefit enrollment process for employees.
20. Oversee confidential employee records, including salary data, benefits, and personnel information.
21. Ability to travel by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Valid drivers license required.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
2. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
3. Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
4. One or more years of human resources and management experience, preferably in a telecommunications, software development, or engineering company.
5. One or more years of prior experience with recruiting, including utilization of intranet job boards.
6. Prior knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources required.
7. Experience with an HRIS database preferred.
8. Knowledge of business office operations.
9. Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
||Mitchell, SD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED