Human Resources Manager SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources and Office Support | Hawthorne, CA, United States
SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
Human Resources Manager - As a key member of the Human Resources team, you'll play a critical role in partnering with our business leaders, helping them to build and develop their fast-growing organizations and ensuring that all human resource decisions are data-driven. You will act as a coach and facilitator providing solutions to both tactical and strategic human resources challenges.
- Be an internal consultant to your client group, providing hands-on HR support in order to achieve business objectives
- Lead employee development initiatives maintaining measurement and impact analysis
- Partner with specialist areas such as training, staffing and compensation to ensure cohesive implementation and progression
- Build and maintain relationships with various client groups and serve as a liaison in the management and resolution of employee relations issues
- Assess development needs and facilitate training solutions that support improvement of employees skills, capabilities, and professional development
- Analyze and act upon all human resources related data especially that related to performance management and growth
- Participate in broadening the horizons of Human Resources through sharing energetic and creative ideas
- Ability to partner with leaders in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must have proven success in an Employee Relations role
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience coaching management in employee relations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and relationship management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in human resources with a strong generalist background
- Demonstration of steady progression of complex projects and acheivements for the last 7+ years.
- Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles.
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
- The ideal candidate will have had experience in both an established leading Fortune 500 organization and in a less mature/start up organization where growth demands an extremely flexible approach.
- Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation during the application/interview process should notify us at (310) 363-6000.
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED