Human Resources Manager thredUP
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Human Resources Manager
thredUP has launched the premier online marketplace for buying and consigning used clothing. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources for a rapidly growing start-up company of 300+ employees at both Corporate and Distribution Center facilities. This position is primarily in San Leandro, but may be up to 1 day per week in San Francisco.
- Overseeing and implementing HR policies and procedures, programs and materials, benefits, personnel support, leaves, immigration and HR reporting while ensuring compliance with Federal, State and Local laws.
- Perform all HR Generalist functions, managing all aspects of employee relations, employee personnel file maintenance, developing and managing the new-hire and on-boarding processes for both Corporate offices and our Distribution Center.
- Coordinate and process leaves of absence (i.e. FMLA/CFRA, disability, pregnancy, etc.
- Provide timely management of Worker's Compensation claims and reporting, Unemployment, EEOC and DFEH responses, employee surveys, and processing terminations.
- Manage benefits, COBRA and 401K administration and vendor relationships. Administer the Incentive Stock Option program; process grants, vesting's, releases, option exercises, and reporting.
- Partner with Operations and Distribution Center Management to drive change and growth in preparation of product launches and workforce growth.
- Oversee performance management processes and compensation program for Operations.
- Provide high-volume, full cycle recruiting for all Operations headcount. Manage Staffing Agency relationships.
- Manage EEO data collection process, and EE0-1 reporting data Corporation wide.
- Complete additional HR related tasks as needed such as HR metrics, Safety and OSHA compliance, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or similar and minimum 5 years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist role OR equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Experience with Payroll, FMLA/CFRA, PDL, ADA, Disability Leave, Benefits, National Labor Relations Act, Dept. Of Labor, Fair Labor Standards Act, ERISA, HIPAA, DFEH, EEOC.
- Knowledge of Healthy San Francisco Ordinance
- Working knowledge of payroll and HRIS systems and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding oral/written communication, organizational, Microsoft Office and computer skills required.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and establish rapport with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, work under pressure and independently.
- Knowledge of effective development procedures for first-level supervisors and higher level managers.
- Knowledge of human resources record-keeping requirements and administration.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in a start-up environment preferred.
Please include a cover letter describing your interest in this position and company.
Please include your salary requirements/expectations.
||San Leandro, CA 94577 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED