I'll Be Back-End Data Engineer LiveRamp
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Schwarzenegger has nothing on me when it comes to terminating rogue Hadoop processes.
- Ben Podgursky, I'll Be Back-End Data Engineer, LiveRamp
About This Job:
Do you thirst to design, build, operate, debug, and optimize sophisticated distributed systems? Are you thrilled to creatively discover new ways to leverage 2 petabytes of data and 100 billion requests per month at lightning fast speeds? Do you love working collaboratively with intelligent, energetic, no-nonsense colleagues? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? Consider joining us.
- Build, operate, and optimize large distributed systems.
- Design and implement algorithms to efficiently process, analyze, and serve massive datasets on a 250+ node Hadoop cluster.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Work on your own great ideas during Hackweeks (5 times per year!).
- Contribute towards building a great company
- 3+ years experience building scalable and reliable products.
- Comfort writing large-scale, high performance object-oriented code (bonus points for functional programming experience).
- Map-Reduce or Java/C++ expertise or the brains and brawn to become an expert.
- Good diagnostic and debugging sense, the ability to find a needle in a haystack or a bug in a program stack.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly engineers who love what they do.
- Enjoy unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.
- Participate in a thriving culture. We host events such as weekly yoga, game nights, happy hour, and a two night camping trip.
- Leverage our health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and pre-tax commuter benefit.
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world.
Interested in applying? Submit the following along with your resume:
Three-Sentence Cover Letter
Tell us in three sentences why you'd like to join our team and what makes you a great fit.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED