Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
The Infor Consulting Services (ICS) Organization enables our customers to rapidly recognize the value of Infor Solutions in a responsible, timely and cost effective fashion by providing our customers consulting, implementation, development and managed services. To strengthen the ICS Sales Team in Barneveld, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic:
ICS Sales Account Manager
Reporting to the RVP (Regional Vice President) Professional Services Sales, the Account Manager is primarily responsible for selling of consulting, implementation, development and managed services for Baan / LN ERP Systems within the Benelux.. The Account Manager will work with the Licence Team, Services Managers and Delivery Teams to sell the services to Infor customers and prospects.
· Build up (and maintain) a long term relationship with the customers in the assigned territory through the positioning of Infor as a solution provider and understanding of the customer business requirements (current assigned territory will be a set of Infor accounts within Benelux).
· Support the licence new business teams to propose and present cost effective services solutions in line with the licence opportunity and which supports the bid strategy
· Develop an account strategy for the assigned customers and territory to identify and develop opportunities by analyzing customers business requirements especially as it relates to how Infor's services can unlock that business value
· Develop and execute a Sales Strategy to drive the identified opportunities to closure so that individual targets are met or exceeded
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue generation.
· Acts as the â€œdirectorâ€ and â€œmotivatorâ€ of the Sales Team e.g. Legal, Pre-Sales, Delivery Management and other disciplines which are assigned to a certain opportunity.
· Ensure that an effective and winning proposal is being put forward, in an efficient and cost effective manner
· Comply with all company processes and tools used to record and track opportunities and orders and report progress.
· Manage opportunities for new business and installed base in line with Infor's standard documentation and procedures
· Manage annual services sales quota > 5 million US dollars
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (,)
1. Knowledge of Company products and services â€" Baan / LN (D)
2. ERP Business Background (E)
3. Sales Background with Business Experience in field (E)
4. Applicable industry terminology and practices (E)
5. Ability to work on own or as part of a team to achieve sales targets (E)
6. Ability to manage forecast / pipeline and reflect a true position with date driven deadlines (E).
7. Preferable proven business relationship skills (D)
8. Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills (E)
9. Excellent closing skills (E)
10. Excellent understanding of Local Language (communication and writing) required (E)
11. Second Language (D)
12. Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer liaison (E)
13. Professional appearance and presentation required. (E)
14. MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required (E)
Experience and Qualifications:
1. Proven ability to manage a sales campaign and close deals alongside license campaigns or as a standalone services campaign (E)
2. Demonstrable ability to map out a close plan that incorporates all involved resources and contracts with a clear understanding of the customer sign off process and procedures (E)
More information about this position, please contact:
Gert van Hoppe
RVP ICS Northern Europe
Phone: +31 (0)342428888
Or send your CV to